Improve performance with a better understanding of your internal and external users. We adopt pragmatic and agile UX practices that enable you to quickly and effectively conduct user research, design well-adapted interfaces and perform relevant user tests.
Generated for our Clients in 2019
Dedicated UX Professionals
User tests conducted last year
What are your users' challenges?
Do users understand your messaging and added value?
Is your product functionally optimized?
What is the critical path in your user journey?
What is the return on investment (ROI) of your UX practice?
Strategy & User Research
The success of your digital products and services depends on understanding your users and challenging your assumptions. Our Lean UX Specialists can help.
- Support for a user-centered organization
- Design custom research strategies
We adapt our methods to your context, using guerilla testing, interviews, focus groups and other contemporary research practices.
- Understand your users and their experiences, identifying user challenges and business opportunities
- Develop deliverables that help you align key stakeholders and product team around shared goals
Collaborative UI Design
Agile product design is fundamental to creating innovative and effective tools. We collaborate with you using an agile and iterative methodology to co-construct products through our Live Design workshops.
- Iterative and Incremental Design Approach
- Collaborative integration of Technical and Business teams in the Design Process
- Reduced Time-to-Market with rapid prototyping
- Creation of High-Fidelity Models and Prototypes
Analyse your qualitative and quantitative data early to measure the performance and efficiency of your solutions and interfaces with your end-users. Track your success measures to effect continuous improvement
- Ergonomic audits and recommendations
- Turnkey user tests
Define testing strategies, laboratories, in-situ, guerilla…etc., according to your context, budget and time constraints.
- Custom support based on your needs.
Including, NPS, Attrakdiff, MEC, etc...
- A/B Testing to challenge hypotheses