What to expect
Joining ATECNA will take you out of your comfort zone and give you greater adaptability thanks to:
Consultancy missions in autonomy and team collaboration.
Immersion with clients with diverse contexts from technological start-ups to multinationals in the banking sector.
Exchanges and cross-disciplinary projects encouraging collaboration with ATECNA experts in your field or in complementary fields, enabling you to progress.
Satisfaction in helping a company grow. We encourage and reward initiatives that move ATECNA forward.
Opportunities for outreach: conferences, training, ...
It is only when you step out of your comfort zone on your own that you progress. By taking on unusual tasks or challenging yourself, you will discover and develop new abilities.
- Human 🤚We prefer long-term interactions and collaborations. Our employees are permanent in order to allow them to progress and fulfil themselves while respecting their own values. The well-being of our consultants is important to us.
- Performance 👍We work to achieve objectives by implementing simple and pragmatic actions. We prefer to move forward incrementally, keeping the measurement of results at the centre of our thinking.
- Proximity 🤝We prefer to work within our clients' teams to better understand their context and issues. Our clients are local. We favour a simple organization with a local management.
- Sharing 🤲Our team meets at least once a week at the agency and we create moments of sharing between our different expertises. We get together around common activities to share more than just belonging to Atecna. We participate financially and through conferences in the development of Montreal communities of expertise: Vue.js, TLMUX, RDV E-Commerce, UXR circle, Agile Tour Montreal, ...
Our employees well-being
Our benefits are voted on by our employees and contribute to their well-being.
- Group insuranceOur insurance covers your dental expenses, medication... and is available for you and your family.
- Sick LeaveWe offer 5 days of sick leave per year in addition to the 2 statutory days.
- Well-being dayBecause feeling good makes you perform better, we offer 1 day off every year with a budget of 500$ to take care of you.
- TransportWe take care of your BIXI subscription 100%!
- HolidayWe offer 2 weeks of vacation the first year, 3 weeks afterwards and 4 weeks after 5 years of service.
- BonusWe reward our employees from referral bonuses.
Our Montreal office
In the heart of the Mile End, with easy-access to public transit and bike lanes, our modern and equipped offices also have great perks, like Foosball, ping pong table, smoothies, barista and private meeting spaces.